1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 (4-oz.) pkg cream cheese
12 large pasta shells
1 cup salsa
1 cup taco sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar
3 green onions, chopped
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
1.5 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Cook ground beef, add taco seasoning, prepare according to package. Add cream cheese and simmer until cheese is melted. Mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Cook pasta shells, drain, toss in butter.
- Pour salsa into 9×13 dish.
- Stuff each shell with meat mixture, place them in dish, cover them with taco sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, uncover. Sprinkle crushed chips and cheese over top. Cook 15 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, onions, and whatever else you might want to add.